Skip to main content

Poetry ~ "Your Vampires" / Chelsea Stawicki



"I didn't place my life in you're hands,
It wasn't my plan.

Holding onto my heart that you won't let go,
Even if its cold as snow.

A victim from you're bite,
As you held on tight.

Loosing all of my sanity,
Agonized of loosing faith from my humanity.

Even if I had nowhere else to go from all of you,
This pain is all that grew.

One bite to another,
Becomes stronger.

Realizing am I now a slave?
Holding me down as you crave.

My blood to take,
As you made me break.

Remember to escape,
Too late as I reshape.

Then I ask why?
Is it because you want me to die?

Its not love,
Nor angels from above.




Choosing you for a different kind of price,
Wanting you cold as ice.

A new life as you asked,
To change you're life now that you have been masked.

So dance with us,
Before it become lust.

We are keeping you here,
As your new puppeteer.

Welcome to the clan,
Now that you are a superwoman.

We are your vampires,
With desires.

In this part of the darkness,

You'll never be heartless. 


About the poem

In the words of Chelsea Stawicki,

"Early work of my poetry, went over through this and decided to get an early Halloween poetry!~ Hope you guys like!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry ~ "Arrival of Death" / Gurpreet Kaur

It comes on its tip toes,  Making some unrecognisable  uneasiness in the surroundings.  Cause of aftermath is  just an illusion.        Image credit : Unsplash.com Ultimate goal is in full motion.  Within a blink, passiveness  spreads, silencing everything..  About the Poem   The poem is based on the unexpected arrival of death. The whole scene happens in a spontaneous movement.

Poetry ~ "I'm suffering from you " / Bhupender Singh

I'm suffering from you,  In the freezing winter, In the burning summer,  In the wet-ness of rain , In the dry-ness of Autumn,  I'm suffering from you,  Image credit : Unsplash In the soothing voice, In the disturbing noise,  Under the sunshine, Under the moonlight,  I'm suffering from you,  In the twittering of birds, In the flowing water,  I'm suffering from you,  You are everywhere,  In my heart, In my soul,  In the nature, In every creature,  That's why I'm suffering from you,  You are my pain.. 

Poetry ~ "Sometimes" / Adrika Saha

Sometimes, I wants to say you -  I miss you. Sometimes,  I want to say - I love you more than my life. Image credit : Unsplash  Sometimes,  I wants to hug you.  Sometimes,  I wants to hold your hands.  Sometimes,  I wants to feel your love for me In your eyes. Sometimes,  I want to be with you. But it's true,  That you don't want me anymore.  It's also true,  I'm just a flaw in both our lives.  About the Poem The poem is based on some love story. According to poetess Adrika Saha , A girl loves someone badly but the boy doesn't want her in his life.

Follow