Skip to main content

Unfaithful

 Having a heart of darkness may remain the same,

Within a soul of being frozen you think you tamed,
You just want to shatter those broken pieces to think I am to blame,
All because I have a candle to flame.

My body is a cage,
My mind is like a turning page,
My soul is enraged.

What makes you think that I am nothing to you?
Hurt and broken is what happened that you knew,
Don't tell me it is true,
Because you know it's what we both went through!!!

You drew the knife from me when I wanted to protect only you...
Sometimes when I think wrong.

You and I were angels who flew,
Because we were both strong.

You didn't trade my life did you?
You loved me to how I know I hate you too.

That stab in the back reached my heart..
Making us fall apart.

I guess my love was just another block of ice,
A sad sacrifice...

The Devil asks me what the price is,
A cut from the heart to the soul as a slice.

Wake up to see a light in the sky,
Or dream to see darkness to dry.

What did you expect me to say?
My life isn't black and white,
So there's no need to pray...
Even when it is a fright.

Never stab a heart that remains real and true,
You are not the only one who flew.

Up in the sky you go,
There you go as you grow.

Maybe when we see each other eye to eye,
I'll still never let you die...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry ~ "Arrival of Death" / Gurpreet Kaur

It comes on its tip toes,  Making some unrecognisable  uneasiness in the surroundings.  Cause of aftermath is  just an illusion.        Image credit : Unsplash.com Ultimate goal is in full motion.  Within a blink, passiveness  spreads, silencing everything..  About the Poem   The poem is based on the unexpected arrival of death. The whole scene happens in a spontaneous movement.

Poetry ~ "I'm suffering from you " / Bhupender Singh

I'm suffering from you,  In the freezing winter, In the burning summer,  In the wet-ness of rain , In the dry-ness of Autumn,  I'm suffering from you,  Image credit : Unsplash In the soothing voice, In the disturbing noise,  Under the sunshine, Under the moonlight,  I'm suffering from you,  In the twittering of birds, In the flowing water,  I'm suffering from you,  You are everywhere,  In my heart, In my soul,  In the nature, In every creature,  That's why I'm suffering from you,  You are my pain.. 

Poetry ~ "Sometimes" / Adrika Saha

Sometimes, I wants to say you -  I miss you. Sometimes,  I want to say - I love you more than my life. Image credit : Unsplash  Sometimes,  I wants to hug you.  Sometimes,  I wants to hold your hands.  Sometimes,  I wants to feel your love for me In your eyes. Sometimes,  I want to be with you. But it's true,  That you don't want me anymore.  It's also true,  I'm just a flaw in both our lives.  About the Poem The poem is based on some love story. According to poetess Adrika Saha , A girl loves someone badly but the boy doesn't want her in his life.

Follow