Skip to main content

"The Witch Who Sings"/ Chelsea Stawicki

The brightest star of gold may bring out our happiness,
Who knew that the bright can churn into something cold, among the murkiness.

Walking along the road you may never know,
You might find a friend or foe.

Do you dare to open your eyes or your soul?
Someone or something that is willing to steal,
To the open mind of reading the scroll,
Twist it all to find something to reveal.

She's just in front of you,
Faintly blue.

Under the clear night sky,
She may appear shy.

A silver glow that protects her from the darkness,
Risen from the cold waters and creates a mist,
She is calm but not heartless,
Doesn't mean she might not exist.

I don't just pray,
Faded into gray,
Please don't go away,
She wouldn't betray.

Her whispers tell you "say my name,
There is no shame,
Nothing to blame,
I will be your flame."

Are you willing to follow her into the heavy mist?
Even you would be missed,
But always remember that you will be kissed,
Don't resist.

She doesn't just want to feel loved,
Only to be remembered,
Maybe you may have surrendered.

Her songs are just that beautiful,
Can make your heart feel full.

It may be illusional
So is it believable?

To disappear and be drawn to something so phenomenal?
It could be possible,
Why would I walk away from something so irresistible?
Even if there are no obstacles.

Just remember...

Never listen to a witch who sings.

Even if they are beautiful and lethal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry ~ "Arrival of Death" / Gurpreet Kaur

It comes on its tip toes,  Making some unrecognisable  uneasiness in the surroundings.  Cause of aftermath is  just an illusion.        Image credit : Unsplash.com Ultimate goal is in full motion.  Within a blink, passiveness  spreads, silencing everything..  About the Poem   The poem is based on the unexpected arrival of death. The whole scene happens in a spontaneous movement.

Poetry ~ "I'm suffering from you " / Bhupender Singh

I'm suffering from you,  In the freezing winter, In the burning summer,  In the wet-ness of rain , In the dry-ness of Autumn,  I'm suffering from you,  Image credit : Unsplash In the soothing voice, In the disturbing noise,  Under the sunshine, Under the moonlight,  I'm suffering from you,  In the twittering of birds, In the flowing water,  I'm suffering from you,  You are everywhere,  In my heart, In my soul,  In the nature, In every creature,  That's why I'm suffering from you,  You are my pain.. 

Poetry ~ "Sometimes" / Adrika Saha

Sometimes, I wants to say you -  I miss you. Sometimes,  I want to say - I love you more than my life. Image credit : Unsplash  Sometimes,  I wants to hug you.  Sometimes,  I wants to hold your hands.  Sometimes,  I wants to feel your love for me In your eyes. Sometimes,  I want to be with you. But it's true,  That you don't want me anymore.  It's also true,  I'm just a flaw in both our lives.  About the Poem The poem is based on some love story. According to poetess Adrika Saha , A girl loves someone badly but the boy doesn't want her in his life.

Follow