Skip to main content

Rainbow Reflection

 Here I lay underneath the dawn of the sky,

Questioning everything when the morning goes by,

To uncover the veil of shadows I await any kind of lie,

Who knows when the next storm arrives as it masks my cry.


Listening to the rain when it collapses from the flood,

Do I drown to darken the flowing sadness?

Opening my wounds when the water becomes a shade of blood,

Can I really overcome the screaming madness?


An isolation that I am searching for a way out,

Any way to erase the doubt,

Or to remember what was once haunting,

The memories that pass by me for an understanding.


Open your eyes when your life passes by,

Feeling the tidal waves when you fly,

Closing the door to the heart from the moment that you'd rather die,

How many more times can I try?


You want to breathe so you reach up for a sign of life,

Trapped within the beckoning of a reflection of yourself,

Do you want to fight yourself with a knife?

How many times will this happen to myself?


Do I let the waves guide me?

Will it let me be free?

I'm alone out in the sea!

Please bring me the sky!


Whoever you are please don't let it be just me...

Do I really want it to be reality?


Just shine that fucking light already!!!

Make it steady...

Are you ready?


Do you really want to fall to see your rainbow reflection?

You can tell this is a recollection,

There is no infection,

You can go in another direction.


Don't just make it another path,

Never believe in wrath.


Back on the surface as you float away,

Do I really want to stay?


Falling deep down into the dark,

To rise again by dawn,

Every day that sun is a spark,

This doesn't mean you won.


A rainbow isn't just guidance,

Not any kind of chance,

It isn't about the silence,

There is a difference.


You are a color of imagination,

There is nothing wrong with dreaming,

It is no damnation,

You are gleaming.


Embrace what you have right now,

Every rainbow reflection is a vow,

You can't stop fighting,

You are lightning.


Bright like a star,

That is what you are.


It isn't about the scars,

Facing the fears,

When you are a part of the fire,

You can inspire.


Yourself.


Never forget that.


Even when you are human,

One soul is not just one color,

A voice can be the music,

More than ever.


Each teardrop speaks out a cry of screams,

Awaken those dreams,

Make it extreme.


You were always here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry ~ "Arrival of Death" / Gurpreet Kaur

It comes on its tip toes,  Making some unrecognisable  uneasiness in the surroundings.  Cause of aftermath is  just an illusion.        Image credit : Unsplash.com Ultimate goal is in full motion.  Within a blink, passiveness  spreads, silencing everything..  About the Poem   The poem is based on the unexpected arrival of death. The whole scene happens in a spontaneous movement.

Poetry ~ "I'm suffering from you " / Bhupender Singh

I'm suffering from you,  In the freezing winter, In the burning summer,  In the wet-ness of rain , In the dry-ness of Autumn,  I'm suffering from you,  Image credit : Unsplash In the soothing voice, In the disturbing noise,  Under the sunshine, Under the moonlight,  I'm suffering from you,  In the twittering of birds, In the flowing water,  I'm suffering from you,  You are everywhere,  In my heart, In my soul,  In the nature, In every creature,  That's why I'm suffering from you,  You are my pain.. 

Poetry ~ "Sometimes" / Adrika Saha

Sometimes, I wants to say you -  I miss you. Sometimes,  I want to say - I love you more than my life. Image credit : Unsplash  Sometimes,  I wants to hug you.  Sometimes,  I wants to hold your hands.  Sometimes,  I wants to feel your love for me In your eyes. Sometimes,  I want to be with you. But it's true,  That you don't want me anymore.  It's also true,  I'm just a flaw in both our lives.  About the Poem The poem is based on some love story. According to poetess Adrika Saha , A girl loves someone badly but the boy doesn't want her in his life.

Follow