Skip to main content

Memory of an Angel

 Remember when we used to have fun,

Running towards the sun.

Flying around in the sky to touch that sunlight,

Does it matter to be so bright?


The moment when I fell you didn’t know what to do,

You were not the only one to feel that sadness through.

To believe of what could have been,

Understand that there is more to be seen.


You held onto my hand,

Saying that ‘this will never happen again’.

Can you only trust those simple small words?

No matter how many times it was with a sword.


Or worse when you took that all on your own,

Bitter and cold like a stone.

When the world grows cold and shadowed,

Reflects what everyone ends up to be windowed.


Pain is not just a feeling,

Is it something worth stealing?

The difference of healing,

It questions whether it is concealing or revealing.


I want to be your shield to the sword,

To protect what your life has been like,

Let us dance on the land of the lord,

No matter about each strike.


When everything is spinning,

You and I can show a smile,

To touch every once in a while.

The sound of laughter,

Should never be a whisper.


No matter who you are we should be with each other,

A place of us and what we discover.


You are more than just a memory,

Not even a century,

Something better than the past,

One moment is all I ever asked.

Hand to hand when we touch can you feel how much I say can be true?

Beyond to be black and blue.

Maybe if you see through my eyes you know it,

Commit or quit?


The answer is best to be mysterious,

That is better than being oblivious.


I await when your journey ends,

After all you are more than a friend,

There is no need to pretend,

Is it worth it to defend?

Or until we ascend?


A dying kiss is not just the end,

A memory to transcend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry ~ "Arrival of Death" / Gurpreet Kaur

It comes on its tip toes,  Making some unrecognisable  uneasiness in the surroundings.  Cause of aftermath is  just an illusion.        Image credit : Unsplash.com Ultimate goal is in full motion.  Within a blink, passiveness  spreads, silencing everything..  About the Poem   The poem is based on the unexpected arrival of death. The whole scene happens in a spontaneous movement.

Poetry ~ "I'm suffering from you " / Bhupender Singh

I'm suffering from you,  In the freezing winter, In the burning summer,  In the wet-ness of rain , In the dry-ness of Autumn,  I'm suffering from you,  Image credit : Unsplash In the soothing voice, In the disturbing noise,  Under the sunshine, Under the moonlight,  I'm suffering from you,  In the twittering of birds, In the flowing water,  I'm suffering from you,  You are everywhere,  In my heart, In my soul,  In the nature, In every creature,  That's why I'm suffering from you,  You are my pain.. 

Poetry ~ "Sometimes" / Adrika Saha

Sometimes, I wants to say you -  I miss you. Sometimes,  I want to say - I love you more than my life. Image credit : Unsplash  Sometimes,  I wants to hug you.  Sometimes,  I wants to hold your hands.  Sometimes,  I wants to feel your love for me In your eyes. Sometimes,  I want to be with you. But it's true,  That you don't want me anymore.  It's also true,  I'm just a flaw in both our lives.  About the Poem The poem is based on some love story. According to poetess Adrika Saha , A girl loves someone badly but the boy doesn't want her in his life.

Follow