Skip to main content

Memories of Freedom

Across the winter sky it became from blue to gray,

As the snowflakes has fallen down you beg to stay,

The air feels cold against your skin when you pray,

A sense of peace when you close your eyes and wander astray.


At least tell me if I can be like a cloud,

To create art in the sky and away from the crowd,

Not that I am screaming out loud.


We dream about flying and waited so long to find our wings,

Each star in space is like a dream in a diamond ring,

I am not looking for a king,

At least I want to sing.


When you open your eyes do they gleam or sparkle?

Dancing above the ocean waves spinning around in a circle,

Do you ask yourself if you ever wanted to be mortal?


What are the problems of being a human when they don’t have their own wings?

Do they bring?

Or do they cling?


No one knows how hard it is to be a simple angel on earth,

Even when we give it our worth,

There is something deeper than the soul to find how much it is known to be a hearth.


Every human goes dark,

To lose that spark.


Those who opened their eye sees something different,

They find something in their moment,

To remember what they represent.


We all have different wings whether they are an angel or a demon.


What are you really?

Dancing with an angel or dancing with the devil?

Who knows…


We all believe that we are our own hero.

No matter if we are our own villain.

There is nothing wrong with being a shade of gray.

There is magic wherever we go.

Even when we can’t see it anymore.


Whatever our choices are in the future...

Don't forget that we were all once innocent.


No one is alone.

It is never too late to find that part of you to remember.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry ~ "Arrival of Death" / Gurpreet Kaur

It comes on its tip toes,  Making some unrecognisable  uneasiness in the surroundings.  Cause of aftermath is  just an illusion.        Image credit : Unsplash.com Ultimate goal is in full motion.  Within a blink, passiveness  spreads, silencing everything..  About the Poem   The poem is based on the unexpected arrival of death. The whole scene happens in a spontaneous movement.

Poetry ~ "I'm suffering from you " / Bhupender Singh

I'm suffering from you,  In the freezing winter, In the burning summer,  In the wet-ness of rain , In the dry-ness of Autumn,  I'm suffering from you,  Image credit : Unsplash In the soothing voice, In the disturbing noise,  Under the sunshine, Under the moonlight,  I'm suffering from you,  In the twittering of birds, In the flowing water,  I'm suffering from you,  You are everywhere,  In my heart, In my soul,  In the nature, In every creature,  That's why I'm suffering from you,  You are my pain.. 

Poetry ~ "Sometimes" / Adrika Saha

Sometimes, I wants to say you -  I miss you. Sometimes,  I want to say - I love you more than my life. Image credit : Unsplash  Sometimes,  I wants to hug you.  Sometimes,  I wants to hold your hands.  Sometimes,  I wants to feel your love for me In your eyes. Sometimes,  I want to be with you. But it's true,  That you don't want me anymore.  It's also true,  I'm just a flaw in both our lives.  About the Poem The poem is based on some love story. According to poetess Adrika Saha , A girl loves someone badly but the boy doesn't want her in his life.

Follow